So Heres My Story

-Hi, my name is Keerah, and Im a fashion addict, a rebel really. And I have absolutely no intention of becoming sober. So these are my confessions...

Friday, April 30, 2010

Bows, Bows, BOWS!


Bows, no matter how big or how small, you've gotta love em. Before the Gaga frenzy, i have always been a big, and i mean HUGE fan of bows. They have recently become a trend {major!} on both the runway and on the streets, here are a few good pic and snips of what i mean.


This is classic Gaga, exactly what makes her one of the hugest fashion icons of all time. The literal hair bow idea is genius, sitting on top of full bangs and what looks like platinum blond hair, very well done.


I call this, the "disco-bow" :) just kidding..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Original, Be Rebellious, Be Fierce!