So Heres My Story

-Hi, my name is Keerah, and Im a fashion addict, a rebel really. And I have absolutely no intention of becoming sober. So these are my confessions...

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Im Ready, Im Ready, Im RED-Y!

Im sooooo fricken ready to do the big chop! You guys just dont know how ready i am. Im planning on chopping Friday, and yeah! I cant wait. :] Like seriously, i have started taking down the middle of my head, i probably have a fourth done! And thats not even the crazy part... I already started cutting. PAHAHAHAH! Am i the only one who thinks that is crazy, and not just in the back, In the middle too, ;] I got my coconut oil, evoo, shea butter, ic fantasia [that i will do a review on], im pretty much set. Im seriously bursting at the seems. What im planning to do is take the whole day [im off work! YES], and take down the rest of my hair, chopp chopp, shampoo, then either depending on the time i get done, deep condition over night! teehee, oooo... goosebumps.


                                                               xoxo, -Keerah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Original, Be Rebellious, Be Fierce!