So Heres My Story

-Hi, my name is Keerah, and Im a fashion addict, a rebel really. And I have absolutely no intention of becoming sober. So these are my confessions...

Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Name

So yeah  i renamed my blog because the old one wasnt working for me shessofetch, it wasnt working, and besides i like shessofierce better, it makes more sense so yeah this is the new url, shessofiercee.blogspot.com okay?  okay.


And i did the freedom cut! Otherwise known as the big chop! I did it when i said i would, on the sixteenth. And i actually did my first snip at 12! that was totally unintentional. Ill give all the details in another post. And Im sorry for the lack of posting, Ive been out of town for like two weeks so i didnt really get to update at all. :], but yeah, stay tuned...


                                                         xoxo, - Keerah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Original, Be Rebellious, Be Fierce!