So Heres My Story

-Hi, my name is Keerah, and Im a fashion addict, a rebel really. And I have absolutely no intention of becoming sober. So these are my confessions...

Monday, August 9, 2010

Yay or Nay: The Long Skirt

This is supposedly a trend thats going to take over the fall and winter season. Yay or Nay? I say nay personally because not everyone has the height to pull off a long skirt, and it takes a lot to make a long skirt look good, i mean you have to have thee right outfit to make this trend look good. But hey, ive been wrong before. What do you think?

Vanessa pulls it off nicely, with ease you know, but everybodys no Vanessa. :)

                                                                 xoxo-  Keerah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Original, Be Rebellious, Be Fierce!