So Heres My Story

-Hi, my name is Keerah, and Im a fashion addict, a rebel really. And I have absolutely no intention of becoming sober. So these are my confessions...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ANTM!

Sooooooo excited to see the ANTM premier next week, super excited. I love to see other aspiring models persuing their dreams, Im not really one of those people who cant stand seeing other women who want to be models. It inspires me! I love it, cant wait to see it, it pushes he harder to persue my dream to model. I cant even remember how long I wanted this. My day will come, maybe sooner than I think. Anyways, back to earth lol. i cant wait to see this season, havent been able to watch it in a while, this season looks promising. :)

                                                                   Wednsday, Sept 8th 7.pm C.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Original, Be Rebellious, Be Fierce!