So Heres My Story

-Hi, my name is Keerah, and Im a fashion addict, a rebel really. And I have absolutely no intention of becoming sober. So these are my confessions...

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Sort of Hobby... Sort of

So in school i studied french. In highschool, sophmore and junior year. I loved it, but it was hard. I was pretty good, not the best but i was good. Lately, like as of today, i want to finish learning. I forgot a lot, because i didnt really have anybody to speak with, but i still recognize alot. I understand more that i can speak, and i can read well too. Maybe ill join french club on campus or something. :) Im digging out my old french book right now, well looking for it. la leçon l'un -translation, lesson one. lol

                                                xoxo, -Keerah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Original, Be Rebellious, Be Fierce!